Company: Altium Packaging
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Location Address:75 W Valpico Road, Tracy, California 95376Work
Shift:Salary Exempt (United States of America)Altium Packaging, Our
Culture Differentiates Us! We incorporate our Guiding Principles
into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them
as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding
Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both
employees and customers.Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your WorkEssential Job Functions and
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and
with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory
- Coordinates activities to establish production requirements and
prepares a production plan to meet customer needs. Prepares a
weekly production schedule and prioritizes production.
- Forecast weekly resin requirements based on customer
requirements and communicated as requested by corporate
- Analyze customer requirements and plan production to ensure
efficient utilization of equipment and personnel.
- Maintains an inventory of raw materials required for production
and inventory of bottles maintained in on and off-site warehouses
- Ensures ample and timely supply of Finished Goods, Resin,
Color, Consumables, and Regrind/Lump.
- Establish and publish tracking devices to measure on-time
- Support and provide feedback to customer service, sales
representatives and plant leaders on status of work orders.
- Manage company and plant capacity model for all production
- Maintain month end inventory process and develop and recommend
ideas to reduce physical inventories.
- Maintain a list of suppliers to ensure timely delivery of raw
- Maintain plant budget and keeps leadership informed.
- Manage plant budget and submit reports to corporate
- Minimum three years experience in a supervisory or managerial
- Manufacturing Industry experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work in a multi-task
- Strong organizational skills.We Believe in Rewarding our Most
Important Resource Our People! We show our commitment to Total
Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.
In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays
and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training
opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company
contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and
recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the
community. EEO Statement We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. Take your career to the next level
at Altium Packaging!We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing
Industry!Altium Packaging is a leading developer and manufacturer
of rigid plastic packaging solutions in North America. We serve a
diverse customer base in the dairy, household chemicals,
food/nutraceuticals, industrial/specialty chemicals, water,
pharmaceuticals, and beverage/juice segments. With 64 rigid plastic
packaging manufacturing facilities, two recycled resins facilities,
and 3,000 employees, Altium Packaging has an integrated network
that consistently delivers reliable and cost-effective packaging
and recycled resin solutions to meet the needs of a wide range of
customers. From its state-of-the art Studio PKG, to the recycling
technologies of Envision Plastics, to its experienced manufacturing
teams across its network, Altium Packaging delivers high
performance, cost-effective solutions.
Keywords: Altium Packaging, Tracy , Production Manager, Executive , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!