Posted on: August 7, 2022
Oversee and manage the maintenance and housekeeping departments
of the facility including the repair, maintenance and installation
of machines, tools and equipment. Maintain buildings, grounds and
- Responsible for safety training, personnel training and
equipment trouble shooting for both the manufacturing filling
process and the physical plant of the operation.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement items in the
maintenance and manufacturing areas of the organization to
eliminate waste and non-conforming product. Assist in the
preparation and execution of the Preventative Maintenance
- Direct the maintenance staff to analyze mechanical and
operational problems on equipment and manages them to take
necessary steps to correct or eliminate. Test and make the
necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum
production and quality. Oversee and manage maintenance activity
outsourced to contractors.
- Help to develop and maintain measurement systems to accurately
track key maintenance performance parameters (machine uptime,
change over times, DR's, PM programs, etc.) and implement
corrective actions that resolve the problems and issues.
- Review and approve monthly expenditures by the maintenance
department to assure monthly and annual profitability.
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open
communication, training and development opportunities and
performance management processes; build and maintain employee
morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed
with required competencies.
- Ensure compliance of equipment, products and procedures to the
Quality System for FDA and cGMP Practices.Medline offers a business
casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth
potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete
benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance;
401(k) with company match. And much more! Qualifications :Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing people, including
hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they
- At least 7 years maintenance experience. Additional
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to wear a full face respirator.
- Must be able to work in hot and humid conditions.
- Experience in liquid filling in cGmp, FDA Environment.Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Technical Certifications.Required
Keywords: Medline, Tracy , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!