Application Development IT Manager
Company: MetroPlus Health Plan
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Empower. Unite. Care.MetroPlusHealth is committed to empowering
New Yorkers by uniting communities through care. We believe that
Health care is a right, not a privilege. If you have compassion and
a collaborative spirit, work with us. You can come to work being
proud of what you do every day.About NYC Health +
HospitalsMetroPlus Health provides the highest quality healthcare
services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and
Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including,
but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare,
Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold,
Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health +
Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States,
MetroPlus' network includes over 27,000 primary care providers,
specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years,
MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with
its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their
healthiest life. -Position Overview -Information Technology
Department has an immediate opening for an IT Manger. The
successful candidate will offer support to our Behavior Health
program and responsible for a wide variety of critical software
applications for Case Management department. The IT Manager will
also provide oversight and responsibility for the performance and
operation of the Application Development team through management,
leadership, and mentorship. -Salary commensurate with experience
and education. -Job Description
- Provides general supervision to the Application development
team, ensuring the performance of all personnel.
- Guide the team's development efforts towards successful, timely
applications, and project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software projects quality within the
team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts
and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and
maintain web- and desktop-based applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user
requirements, including the development of user stories, estimates
and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status,
operation, and maintenance of applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with
established department standards.
- Organize and actively participate in peer-review of solution
designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems in
- Establish working relationships with others in the department,
collaborating on new technology needs or expanded uses for existing
technologies to increase functionality or efficiency.
- Communicate administrative policies and procedures and ensure
- 5 years of Experience in management of IT.
- Experience in full cycle programming.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related
- Possess and demonstrate strong written and oral communication
- Operational and technical experience with development tools
include but not limited to VB.NET; C#; Web Services, REST API,
Angular (or similar Java script frameworks), Visual Studio (Current
and Previous Versions), LINQ, Regular Expressions, XML, JSON and
other tools applicable.
- String understanding of Microsoft DevOps framework; Content
Versioning; Agile methodology.
- Strong experience with Database design, including Microsoft SQL
Server database platform (latest version) with a focus on
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical ability to evaluate and construct accurate and
efficient programming solution to business problems.
- Working experience with Case Management in Health Care.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and SalesForce development.
Keywords: MetroPlus Health Plan, Tracy , Application Development IT Manager, Executive , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!