Blue Rhino Assistant General Manager
Company: Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Ferrellgas is taking proactive and preventative measures against
the coronavirus. Please read more about our updated policies. Blue
Rhino Assistant General Manager
- JOB ID: 15098
- Retail Operations
- Lathrop, CA 95330
- 3/31/2021 Apply Now BE A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!Blue Rhino, a
Ferrellgas company, is on the hunt for an Assistant General Manager
to lead a team in achieving company financial goals, facilitate
profitable customer growth and retention, while operating safely in
the most efficient manner possible. This individual will directly
supervise the positions of Logistics Supervisor and District
Managers, while providing leadership to a regional element of the
service center team and support the General manager.--Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)Essential Functions:
- Directs, supervises, and participates in the selection and
evaluation of all candidates for employment, utilizing company
hiring policies, procedures and practices in accordance with the
plan set forth by the General Manager.
- Leads, motivates, and inspires a team capable of executing
plans and strategies.
- Provides a clear sense of priority and focus to manage team
performance with a wide range of daily responsibilities.
- Provides analysis and works with the General Manager of optimal
operational headcount to meet dynamic business demands.
- Effectively communicates company goals and directives to the
service center team while cultivating and maintaining high employee
- Ensures that adequate non-gas inventory is on hand to operate
the business. Confirms that purchases are coded properly per
accounting standards and reconciled annually.
- Coordinates with FNA to ensure adequate propane supply is on
hand to meet customer demands.--
- Reconciles Asset Inventory per company policy and confirms
proper accounting of transferred and disposed assets.
- Using evidence-based management principles, coaches and
provides instruction for consistent improvement in key performance
- Recommends strategies for improvement based on market research
and competitor analysis.Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related
- 4 years management experience in operations management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint. Experience with Peoplesoft and Salesforce is
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis, strategic planning,
measurements, and fiscal responsibility.Why Blue Rhino? We're more
than just America's premier propane tank exchange brand. Blue Rhino
is a company that cares about its employees, and about the
environment, working hard to recycle millions of propane tanks
every year and keeping them out of landfills.Lastly, Blue Rhino
cares about the community and gives back. We sponsor Bowling for
Rhinos, a rhino conservation charity. We also support Operation
Barbecue Relief, a charity of competition chefs who grill for those
affected by natural disasters. If you're interested in being a part
of a winning company, join the Blue Rhino team today! Apply Now
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other legally protected category. Share This:
- Email Please fill out the contact us form for general
questions, customer service, and job inquiries. If you have
difficulty accessing or using this website, please contact
CommunicationsDept@Ferrellgas.com . For all other inquiries, please
call your local office or 888-337-7355.
Keywords: Ferrellgas Partners, L.P., Tracy , Blue Rhino Assistant General Manager, Executive , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!