Senior Director, Transportation
Company: PG&E CORPORATION
Posted on: March 8, 2020
Requisition ID --# 41383 --Job Category : Transportation --Job
Level : Senior DirectorBusiness Unit: Shared ServicesJob Location
--: San RamonDepartment OverviewPosition SummaryOversees all
transportation and aviation services with a team of over400
employees located throughout the PG&E Service Territory.
Oversees abudget of $797M including a $150M Operating budget, a
$100M capitalbudget, a $97M Fuel, Lease, Rental, Helicopter Ops and
$450M SupplierSpend. Works with key stakeholders, both internally
and externally, toimplement the company's transportation and
alternative fuel strategies,helicopter operations, and DOT
compliance, which includes ensuringcompliance with vehicle, driver
and pipeline related DOT regulations.Job Responsibilities
- Leads efforts for the adoption of other alternative
transportation fuels, as appropriate, including compressed natural
gas (CNG) and hydrogen.
- Develops, oversees, and implements policies, procedures,
guidelines, and standards to support business operating plans and
- Manages and approves all helicopter operations, functions, and
- Provides overall program direction, and optimizes program
spending and resource allocation.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business units
and external agencies.
- Manages staff to accomplish results through effective
recruitment and selection, training and development, performance
management and coaching, and rewards and recognition.
- Develops, leads and manages 1 highly complex or co-manage 2
complex strategic programs to include governance.
- Ensures alignment of strategy, vision and portfolios with
- Provides oversight and direction to the effort to streamline
processes and promotes cross-functional standardization and
- Manages an annual budget of approximately $501 - 750
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in fleet management, or related, 10 years
- Leadership experience, large organizationDesired:
- Experience in capital management, or related
- Experience in operational planning
- Experience in strategic planning, or other related
- Experience in union negotiations
Keywords: PG&E CORPORATION, Tracy , Senior Director, Transportation, Executive , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!