Posted on: May 23, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Taylor Farms is seeking a qualified individual to oversee, plan,
prepare, communicate, production schedule lines, and coordinate raw
material needs. This position is based in Tracy, CA. Some travel
will be required for training.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and observes processes to understand process steps,
interdependencies, and applications used to complete business
- Conducts complex high-level assessments and defines process
complexity in terms of robotic process automation (RPA).
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and
applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex
assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of
- Completes standard templates for high-level as well as detailed
design documents to ensure all business scenarios are in scope to
be configured into RPA.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning transformer, motor, servo motors,
vfds, relays, timer, encoders, etc.
- Hands-on experience in full life cycle of automation solution
- Diagnoses malfunctioning sensor (magnetic sensors, proximity
sensors, limit switches, diffuse/reflective/ through beam
- Conducts tests on malfunctioning machinery.
- Diagnoses/troubleshooting PLCs.
- Perform advanced preventive maintenance tasks.
- Troubleshoot and repairing pneumatic systems (ex: Directional
valves, cylinders, vacuum generators)
- Complete other tasks as required
- Flexible work schedule to work different days and
- Ability to comply with safety rules and follow GMP's
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics and blue
- Ability to read and understand repairing manual
- Have a positive attitude, be self starter and work efficiently
- Ability to work in cold- wet environment
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish preferred but not
- Physical ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- BS (4-yr degree) preferred or AS (2-year degree) considered
with emphasis in Project Management, Engineering, Industrial
Automation or Robotics.
- Will also accept individuals with 7 years working experience in
- A general understanding of automation and/or robotics
Keywords: WayUp, Tracy , Robotics Engineer, Engineering , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...