Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: April 28, 2021
You landing a new Office Assistant job in Tracy, California
would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Office Assistant job
with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're
looking for long-term Office Assistant to join the amazing team at
a local client.Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as an
- Answers telephones, transfers calls and takes accurate messages
to ensure prompt response. Responds professionally and effectively
to all inquiries.
- Regularly prepares/creates documents and presentations to
effectively communicate information or data utilizing appropriate
grammar, spelling, and formats.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other
- Responsible for general office administration tasks such as
filing, copying, collating/stapling, etc. INTERESTED??? Here's what
it takes to apply:
- Schedules, plans, and coordinates meetings and meeting
logistics (onsite and offsite), including preparation of meeting
materials. Meetings can include individuals within the company and
- Reschedules meetings with limited direction.
- Negotiate contracts as necessary.
- Organizes materials required by presenters and attendees.
- Makes business travel arrangements and manages and communicates
travel itineraries using preferred travel vendors (revising
itineraries as needed).
- Trips may involve more than one destination, international
travel and/or more than one traveler.
- Tracks, monitors and prepares invoices and expenses and
generates related reports.
- Completes monthly reconciliation of corporate credit card
statements to expenses previously reported.
- Independently prepares expense reports and purchase orders with
a solid understanding of the expense reporting, invoicing and
purchase order procedures and budget process.
- This Office Assistant job has a starting pay rate of 17.00/hr.,
this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and
employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when
possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure
safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any
concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering
with you on your job search! Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please click here The Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction recordsEqual Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Tracy , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!