Receptionist / HR Assistant
Company: AMERICAN CUSTOM MEATS, LLC
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Receptionist / HR Assistant - Competitive - Tracy, CA
The RoleWould you welcome the opportunity to work for a
quality-driven company, joining an entrepreneurial "can-do" team?
American Custom Meats, a leading national meat supplier, has an
immediate need for a Receptionist / HR Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for always ensuring
front desk coverage, including controlling access of
visitors/vendors onto the premises, answering phones and greeting
visitors and vendors.
The key responsibilities of a Receptionist / HR Assistant include,
but are not limited to:
- Managing employee time and attendance in ADP.
- Screening and directing incoming calls.
- Welcoming and directing visitors and vendors.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing using independent judgment to
identify situations requiring immediate attention.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Setting up and maintaining conference rooms for meetings,
including managing lunch orders.
The CompanyAmerican Custom Meats is a state-of-the-art food
processing company servicing the military, and regional and
national institutional foodservice and retail channels.As a
quality-driven company with 8-figure sales revenue, we are a
well-established and financially sound organization driven by a
fast-paced and entrepreneurial "can-do" team of professionals.
- Medical, Dental, and 401(k) plans.
- An enjoyable, safe, and productive working environment.
The PersonThe key skills and qualities of a Receptionist / HR
- 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working with Time and Attendance in ADP
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Accurate 10 Key and Data Entry skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be very detail oriented and very organized, able to
communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in both English and
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 4 PM.
If you would like to join our quality-driven company and take the
next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to
find out more.
Keywords: AMERICAN CUSTOM MEATS, LLC, Tracy , Receptionist / HR Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!