Company: Fairfield Inn Tracy
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Highgate HotelsHighgate is a leading real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.OverviewThe Night
Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier
transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management
reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest
billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible
for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all
levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as
required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required
(i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports,
etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashiers
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on
a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing
system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requestsQualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of
progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Guest Service Experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Late/Overnight shift
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.For California
Applicants Only Highgate Hotels, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the
best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform
competently and work well with others. It is the policy of Highgate
Hotels to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race
(including traits historically or culturally associated with race,
such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion
(including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40
and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical),
medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin
(including language use restrictions and possession of a drivers
license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle
Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender
expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status,
parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status,
pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or
pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal,
state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to
all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state
and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for
qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal
Keywords: Fairfield Inn Tracy, Tracy , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!